On Sunday Mornings
We have a crèche which runs during the 9:45am service. We also have a number of fun, friendly and interactive Bible teaching groups for children aged 0-11:
Woddlers (for children aged 2.5-4)
Trekkers (for school years R-2)
A time for children to have fun, make friends and love Jesus more as they learn about him through God’s word.
Explorers (for school years 3-5)
Exploring what the Bible says and why it matters to us, in a lively and engaging way, with time for games, discussion and prayer.
On Sunday Afternoons
City Woddlers (for children aged 0-4)
City Club (for school years 1-6)
During The Week
Everyone is welcome to come along to any of our midweek clubs, whether you come to church on Sundays or not! We run a range of fun activities for children aged 5-10 in a safe and friendly environment:
Sparklers (for children aged 0-4)
Sparklers is our weekly group for pre-school children and their mums/dads/grandparents/carers.
Pre-Covid it met on a Wednesday morning with songs, a Bible story and some great toys. We hope to meet again when government guidelines permit.
For more information email the church office.
Whizz Kids (for boys and girls in school years R-2)
Zap (for boys in school years 3-5)
2-2 (for girls in school years 3-5)
For Sunday Clubs
- Autumn: 1st September – 15th December
- Spring: 5th January – 29th March
- Summer: 26th April – 19th July
For Midweek Clubs
- Autumn: 9th September – 5th December 2019 (half-term break in the week of 28th October)
- Spring: 13th January – 19th March 2020 (half-term break in the week of 17th February)
- Summer: 5th May – 9th July 2020 (half-term break in the week of 25th May)