“City” Congregation Leader (Associate Minister)
St Ebbe’s Church is seeking to appoint a godly Christian with a passion for ministry amongst the urban poor and young adults, who will lead our growing works through our “City” congregation and amongst young adults across our congregations, whilst playing a full part in the life of St Ebbe’s.
- Love Christ, be faithful in prayer, and demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the gospel,
- Have gifts in preaching, teaching the Bible and evangelism,
- Have a passion for getting alongside the most disadvantaged in our community and sharing the fullness of the gospel with them,
- Be gifted in recruiting, training and mobilising leaders and volunteers, particularly young adults,
- Share our conservative evangelical convictions (PCC has passed a resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration).
For more information and application details, contact Andy Menary, Church Manager. Applications close on Monday 26th November 2018 and interviews will be in the week commencing 17th December 2018. Commences August 2019.
Church Plant Leader for Cowley
We are looking for a leader for a plant from St Ebbe’s into a former URC building in Cowley, East Oxford. The vision is for it to be a church in and for the local community.
• Share our conservative evangelical convictions.
• Be excited about establishing a church in a diverse multi-ethnic community, with a vision to serve and bear witness to the breadth of people in the area.
• Have gifts in preaching and teaching the Bible, evangelism and as a pioneer.
• Be an ordained Anglican.
For more information and application details, contact Vaughan Roberts, Rector of St Ebbe’s.
Each year, St Ebbe’s Church seeks to appoint apprentices to be with us for 1 or 2 years. Applications for 2019-2010 are now open and will close on Friday 30th November 2018.
Interested? Then why don’t you…
- Read the information about the scheme.
- Speak to a current or former apprentice at St Ebbe’s if you would like to know what it involves first hand (see our staff page for current apprentice details).
- If you would like to apply, please complete an application form and send it, along with a full CV, to Esther Byrom by Friday 30th November 2018.
- If you have further questions, please contact Esther Byrom, Senior Church Administrator.